In our Capital Markets division, we develop and sell risk and investment management products and products for our clients' capital market funding. We see ourselves as an integral service provider to all of HSH Nordbank's corporate divisions. We provide savings banks, institutional investors and corporates with tools to hedge interest rate and foreign exchange risks as well as structured bonds, certificates and money market investment products. We enable our corporate clients to sell receivables and to manage their capital as actively as possible. In addition, we arrange large-volume promissory note loans for the public sector and thereby assist federal states and municipalities in their financing. The Capital Markets division is also responsible for the Bank's refinancing, including the issue of covered bonds.
- Collaboration with more than 300 savings banks throughout Germany
- Treasury notes with a total volume of a good € 4 billion placed for the public sector
- Issue of promissory note loans increased more than sixfold to € 1.6 billion since 2013
- Placement of several benchmark bonds, including three covered bonds with terms of up to 7 years
- Assisted 13 federal states with their refinancing
- Ranked 4th in the IFR League Table with 32 individual issues